Re: Ongoing architecture work

On Wed, 8 Oct 2014, Matthew Turk wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Ian Foster <foster@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Dear Matt:
> >
> > As NDS is supposed to be a collaborative project, I don't think it
> > is appropriate to call this the "preliminary architecture for the
> > NDS." Call it an NDS pilot, perhaps?
>
> Sure!  I agree with that, and I have changed all the locations in the
> document...

A pilot--agreed.  Indeed, there are other angles on the question of
"framework" that we're hoping to grow pilot projects around.  I would,
in particular, highlight aspects of this that the RDA has been working
on that I hope we can see some demonstrations of.

That said, we're keen to see a discussion growing on this topic.

cheers,
Ray