Welcome!

Hi all,

Thanks for joining up the technical discussion mailing list  for NDS.
I'm going to send out a copy of some notes I came up with from the
hackathon last week, which I hope can be a starting point for figuring
out what next steps might be.

But, I also hope that we can use this mailing list as a place to
discuss integration, software, and so on.

I also wanted to make sure everyone knew that we have a few places
where code and discussion are being stuck:

https://trello.com/nds_org
https://bitbucket.org/nds-org
https://github.com/nds-org

Trello requires people to be "organization members" before they can
create boards and whatnot, so please feel free to just reply to let me
know if you want to be added, and include your username.  The other
two you should be able to fork any existing repos and submit PRs, but
I can add you to the teams there, too.  GitHub is the only one that
requires its own account, as both BB and Trello support Google auth
and a few others.

I'll be pushing up a few additional repos to BB in the next few days,
and I'd encourage anyone else who is developing code to put their
repos somewhere accessible.

-Matt