Invitation to visit Globus at SC

Dear NDS friends:

I hope that you are well. If youâre planning to attend SC14 in New Orleans Iâd like to invite you to visit with me and the Globus team in booth #3649. Of particular interest this year are the data publication and discovery capabilities we recently added to the Globus service. Combined with the widely used Globus file transfer and sharing service, we now enable researchers to easily manage massive data sets throughout their lifecycle.

If you or your colleagues would like to learn more about Globus, I encourage you to attend our tutorial on Monday Nov. 17, at 1:30pm. Weâre also hosting a BOF on Wednesday Nov. 19, at 5:30pm, Room 298-99, to bring together current and prospective Globus users to discuss their experiences and research data management needs.

Please see this link for more information on our activities at SC14: www.globus.org/events/sc14. I hope to see you there!

Best regards -- Ian.