Re: Beyond another cloud: data service discovery for NDSLabs

Hi Arthur,

Would something like this be along some of those lines?:

http://youtu.be/xTsHV77-LVQ

The format portion is based off of two tools, Polyglot:

http://isda.ncsa.illinois.edu/documentation/polyglot/polyglot.md.html

and DFDL:

https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl

Kenton McHenry, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Image and Spatial Data Analysis Division (http://isda.ncsa.illinois.edu)