Timeout issue when executing startup_ndslabs.py

Hi All

There is a time out issue with this chunk of code.Â
instance = nt.servers.create(
            "coreos_%s" % args.cluster_name,
            args.image_id,
            args.flavor_id,
            min_count=n, max_count=n,
            security_groups=["default", "coreos"],
            userdata=open('cloud-config_%s.yaml' % public, 'r'),
            key_name=args.ssh_key_name,
            nics=[{"net-id": args.net_id}]
        )

It seems like the remote side did not respond and I can even not ping the auth_url, which should beÂthe keystone authentication server:

http://10.10.236.1:5000/v2.0

It gave me unknown host error

I am using the novaclient module scp from vlad and my requests module version is 2.7.0