NDS Developer Meeting / Working Session 7/31/2015 @ 11A CT

Hello all,

We are going to go ahead and have a quick status/working meeting tomorrow at the normal time if anyone is interested in joining. We have people out this week, so it will most likely be a simple meeting that won't last too long.

There will not be screen sharing, but we will have the phone available for any items that people want to bring up, as the agenda items are currently updates and review of in-progress tasks. If you would like to dial in, please let me know and I can get that information to you.

Thanks,

Mario-