RE: REST API for the Management of NDS Labs Environments

Hi Mike,

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? :-)

I took a quick look. I think it's ok, although it may be missing start/resume. It's possible that we missed that on the initial pass. We will likely just update the URLs and other details directly on the wiki if some modifications are made.

Thanks,

Mario-