Issues in creating labs with more than 3 instances

Hi all

I am using the startup_ndslabs.py in the NDS REST API and I can only get the instance id of the first three instances if I create a lab with more than 3 instances. I have uploaded the startup_ndslabs.py I am using to the repo
https://bitbucket.org/nds-org/nds-webservice/src/8eeff20c855b27893418b1cc056db17c284b89f7/startup_ndslabs.py?at=nds-27-implement-create-rest-endpoint

In line 186, the print out statement only give me 3 instance ids even there are more. And strange thing is, all instances are actually created on openstack and instances other than first 3 instances have their instance ids attached in their names although I did not write any code to do that.

Any one who familiar the script can help me? Thanks a lot.

Best
Lengyue Â