NDS3: Small Groups Day

Hello NDS consortium members,

I hope you have NDS3, the 3rd NDS Consortium Workshop, on your
calendar.  As we've mentioned, we've added Small Groups Day to the
meeting schedule on Wednesday, March 25, the day before the plenary
opening.  This is a chance for small collaborations, pilot projects,
and committees to meet face to face.  We're making several rooms
available to host these meetings.

This space is being made available for either existing teams/projects
or new ones.  That is, if you would like to start a discussion group
to meet on that day, we would be happy to host it and help organize
it.

If you would like to reserve a room for your team, please contact us
via info@nationaldataservice.org.  Please indicate:

   o  group name (or short description)
   o  desired duration
   o  estimated number of participants
   o  preferred times

As always, don't forget to register for the meeting at
https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7222716.