NDS Labs Tutorial

Dear NDS consortium developers,

One of the interesting additions to the National Data Service
Consortium Workshop this time is a tutorial on NDS Labs which will
happen on Wednesday, March 25, during our small groups day, from 10am
to 12 noon.  In the afternoon, we'll encourage participants to
experiment in the labs environment, and we hope to have some informal
demonstrations.

During the tutorial, you'll learn:
   o  how to access Labs through the Openstack portal
   o  the basics of Docker containers and Docker-ized applications
   o  how to use Labs storage and existing data tools
   o  how launch to launch a cluster of machines running services

A box lunch will be available for participants.  There is no extra
charge to participate.  To sign up for the tutorial
https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8497487

If you have any questions, please send them to
info@nationaldataservice.org.

Remember to register for the meeting at https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7222716.