Wondering what's happening with NDS Labs?

Friends of NDS,

I wanted to let you know about a discussion we're getting going on the
"discuss" mailing list about NDS Labs.  For those of you who attended in
Rockville, we discussed the idea creating a virtual laboratory for
prototyping NDS capabilities.  We're now working to have an initial
version of NDS Labs available around the end of this month; however,
there is tremendous potential for growth, and we're hoping some of you
might help guide that growth.

You haven't missed much, yet.  To see our discussion to-date, consult
the list archive at
http://www.nationaldataservice.org/lists/discuss/jan15/.  If you are
not a member of this list, we invite you to join.  Just send an email
to majordomo@nationaldataservice.org with "subscribe discuss" in the
body of the message.

If you're not so interested in the technical stuff, look for a
follow-up announcement about the revision of our vision and initial
charter documents based on comments from the RFC; we'll discuss these
on the consortium list.

Happy New Year, and I hope to see you on the lists,
Ray Plante
NDS Interim Project Manager

nds-announce is a mail list of the National Data Service Consortium.