Labs Example: QMCDB

Hi folks,

We're here at the NDS4 Hackathon where I'm about to do a quick demo of my use of Labs so far in the QMCDB project.  I've been keeping notes on how I've done things (working with the OpenStack Dashboard, bringing up a CoreOS machine with storage, running containers) in our project on the NDS wiki:

  http://wiki.nationaldataservice.org/QMCDBProject

(Look under "More Information".)

I mention this as I hope other Labs users may find it helpful, too.  More importantly, I would be thrilled to hear if there are better ways to do the things I've done.  Feel free to send me suggestions via this list, and I can update the notes.

cheers,
Ray