Re: CENDI/NFAIS - and Cameron Neylon post

Hi Arthur,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was at SC last week and not at the PTO. How was the meeting? At SC there were a lot of really good opportunities to meet with folks and brainstorm ideas; I plan to send out a roundup at some point, once I've gotten my head screwed back on after the conference! Â:)

This blog post is pretty great. I think he's hit something really fundamental. A few weeks ago, David Tarboton from Hydroshare gave a colloquium at NCSA and he made the point that they hope to see adoption by the software becoming a part of the daily workflow. I think there's something really powerful there -- and from my perspective, I think that's an easier goal to reach the *smaller* the initial scope of a project, or aims... Start small, build outward, develop an ecosystem.

-Matt