Re: Google "Nearline" service

John-- I haven't looked at this and am not online currently, but the typical problem with these services is that they tend to be "store-once-read-never" optimized. Is there a fee for data retrieval? I like the notion of cloud storage for scientific data, but the cost are almost always prohibitive for large collections of data.Â

-John