Technical discussions

Hi all,

I wanted to send a heads up: some development is starting to wind up
more and more on the NDS Labs initiative.  This mailing list was
originally discussed as a place for more technical discussions around
NDS software, technology, implementations and so on, and now that we
actually have started working on a few of those things, the
discussions around them should probably take place here.

One of the advantages of using this list, as opposed to either
person-to-person or private mailing lists, is that the development
will take place openly, and anyone can contribute to the discussion --
and I would encourage everyone to do so.

Hope you're well,

Matt