From: owner-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [owner-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Mike Freemon [mfreemon@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 9:39 AM
To: NDS discuss
Subject: NDS Developer Meeting / Working Session 7/20/2015 @ 11A CT

Agenda

https://wiki.ncsa.illinois.edu/display/NDS/2015-07-20+Developer+Meeting

* quick review of recent service refresh
   * including new getting started approach
* need decision regarding technical approach for the webapp/webservices
   * quick review of recent thread
   * pros/cons from Mario
* NDS-25 implementation of NDS web services API
* NDS-2 website frontend

Coordinates

Screen Sharing
http://chi.ncsa.illinois.edu/display.html?clientID=-1

Audio

Join by phone

+1 217 332 6338 (Site1-Dialin-region)                           English
(United States)
+1 312 994 8410 (Site1-Dialin-region)                           English
(United States)
+1 888 983 3631 (Site1-Dialin-region)                           English
(United States)

Conference ID: 56564583

- Mike