Re: Changing way to invoke novaclient api in nds-webservice rest api

It seems like there are no suspend and resume instance api in pkgcloud.Â

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Lengyue Chen <lchen95@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is the document of novaclient REST api:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/quick-start/content/

Here is a reference of how to invoke novaclient api in pckcloud:
https://github.com/pkgcloud/pkgcloud/blob/master/docs/providers/openstack/compute.md