National Data Service and NSF DIBBs

A goal of the NDS Consortium is to help build alliances and partnerships to develop proposals for NDS-related funding opportunities.  The latest NSF Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation is now out (see URL below) and we encourage you to contact your NDS Consortium colleagues to form proposal teams.  Projects that can build on the NDS Labs and NDS Share infrastructure would be highly relevant to the DIBBs program.  The members of the NDS Consortium Steering Committee are available to help identify potential partners.  Let us know if we can help!

Bob Hanisch

- - - - -

Dr. Robert J. Hanisch

Director, Office of Data and Informatics

Material Measurement Laboratory