From: Von Welch <vwelch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Subject: [WSSSPE] NSF CI software development best practices and challenges
To: wssspe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Jim Basney (jbasney@xxxxxxxxxxxx)" <jbasney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Of possible interest to some of this group.

The NSF-funded CTSC project (trustedci.org) is undertaking a process
of documenting community best practices for developing reliable,
robust, and secure software, and unique challenges of NSF CI software
development projects.

 If you'd like to participate in or follow this activity, you would be
welcome to do so via the CTSC blog
(http://blog.trustedci.org/2014/12/software.html) or our Security
Discussion email list (http://trustedci.org/ctsc-email-lists/). I
won't cross-post to WSSSPE further further.

Regards,

Von Welch, CTSC PI